Illinois Choices - Program DirectorChampaign, IL
The Program Director directs the day-to-day organization, administration, supervision and operation the program in which he/she is assigned. He/she is responsible for developing a well-integrated system of care that provides individualized, family driven, strength based, coordinated services to program clients and their families. The Program Director assures care is delivered in a manner consistent with Choices values and principles, offers consultation and education to providers regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals, and assures that all necessary data is gathered and recorded.
- Minimum of master’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy or related human services field. Significant experience related directly to position duties may be considered as substitute for formal education.
- Minimum of seven years of clinical and managerial experience in community-based behavioral health and human services with children, adults, and/or families.
- Current license as Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor or similar preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in creating alternative, community based services for high-risk youth and families that assist in decreasing hospital and residential stays.
- Demonstrated competence in providing to and creating services for culturally diverse populations.
- Expertise in strength-based programming, crisis intervention, family systems theory, multi-systems care coordination and case management.
- Demonstrated skill in fiscal management activities, team building and development.
- Strong knowledge of and genuine respect for youth and adults with mental health issues and a firm commitment to empowering their families.
Choices offers excellent benefits and training. Interested in this position? Please apply via our new Choices Online Job Application, where you can not only complete our entire application process, but upload your resume and cover letter as well.